ExperienceLead (11-15 years)
I am an experienced and a highly skilled Rotating Equipment Manager/Engineer with a
demonstrated history of working in the Rotating Equipment industry. After
working for over 10 years in Sulzer Engineering, I have advanced
knowledge of Selection of Pumps, Design and Engineering of Rotating
Equipment, Preparation of Equipment Datasheets, Hydraulic Design,
Mechanical Design, Mechanical Analysis, Defining Scopes, Scheduling and
monitoring projects thorough MS Projects & SAP , and client management .
Moreover, my current position offers me a well-rounded skill-set from
Rotating equipment selection to detailed rotating equipment design.
I also excel at :
- Creation and review of Datasheets, General Arrangement and Piping
- AutoCAD , Inventor , NX, MEDUSA and ANSYS
- Retrofit Engineering as well as Concept Design and development
- Problem solving and risk mitigation to meet requisite delivery and
quality thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Defining Engineering protocols and processes
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Handling end to end retrofit and revamp projects with stringent quality
and delivery requirements.
In addition to my experience i have a strong foundation with a
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) focused in Industrial Engineering from
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute.
2013 - 2023
2013 - current
Sep 2023 - Jan 2013
Jun 2009 - Jun 2013
|Reviewer Name||Project Name||Review||Deadlines||Quality||Communication|
|No reviews yet|