- Experience: 25 years in Project Management (PMT) and Engineering for Structure, Subsea, pipeline,
FPSO and Wind farm.
- Qualification: Master in Engineering (Offshore structures) with distinction (3.75/4.0).
- PMP Certified.
- Offshore Substation and WGT Experienced.
- Oil & Gas Industry Experienced: Fixed platform, FPSO, Subsea and Pipeline.
- Attached with University to enhancing knowledge on Wind farm technology.
- Member of Institute of Engineers (India, Malaysia).
- Project Management Institute (PMI-USA).
Proactive, adaptable, mobile and approachable with expanse knowledge in structural engineering and PMP Project Management Certification, bringing advanced understanding of Structural Engineering & Project Management and years of progressive work experience.
Quality-driven and authoritative leader with strong record of accomplishment in Oil & Gas Industry, Fixed Platform (CPP& WHP), FPSO, Subsea/pipeline and Renewable energy (Wind Farm) projects through its stages from concept development to detailed design, construction/ fabrication incl. follow-up & installation until handover to operations. Managed Greenfield & Brownfields projects including SURF, Riser and Pipeline. Involved in projects >$1.5 billion.
Managed project lifecycle activities includes Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Load-out, Offshore Marine installations, Construction, Commissioning and Contracts administration. Successfully completed large & complex projects within target KPI of budget, tight schedule, controlled resource, quality & safety.
Employed with Leading industry player, Sapura Energy, PETRONAS, Saudi Aramco, Aker Solutions and Technip Energies. Also experienced working with other major companies such as SHELL, ConocoPhillips, COWI, NOC, Worley. Lately involved in Wind farm projects. Following are the notable projects
Knowledgeable of all the interfaces between Topside and Marine Engineering Facilities/systems of FPSO with specific attention to structural, working of Process, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Telecom, Instrumentation and Marine Engineering.