ExperienceSenior (5-10 years)
Seasoned professional having bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with overall 10 years of experience in Project Engineering, Engineering Detail Design, Design reviews, Project Execution, Field Engineering, Interface management, Engineering management, Procurement support, Testing and Commissioning of Greenfield and Brownfield LSTK and LSPB projects in leading roles and Client facing positions with major clients including Saudi ARAMCO, SABIC, SADARA etc. My key attributes include the following:
• Well versed in Electrical Power Generation and Distribution design & modifications in the existing systems
• Proficient in effective technical communication with the OEMs and, devising technical solutions for the designing and upgradation and optimization in existing electrical systems and equipment including High Voltage / Medium Voltage Generators, Power Transformers, Auxiliary Transformers, Switchgears, Motor Control Centers, Electric Motors etc.
• Well versed in the development of Basic and Detailed Engineering design of the Electrical Power System, including Generators sizing, Transformers sizing, Switchgears design, RMU design, MCC design, Panel Boards design, Power Cables sizing, Equipment Layouts, Cable Routing Layouts, Hazardous Area Classification Layouts, as per international standards including NEC, IEC, IEEE, NFPA, SAES, SAMSS, JERES, API RP etc.
• Experienced in conducting design reviews and making liaison between OEMs, Packagers, Engineering consultant and Execution teams.
• Experienced in Project Planning and Project coordination with Client and Consultant, raising variation orders, expediting project progress, bid evaluations of vendors and sub-contractors, preparation of Project status reports.
• Well versed in the review of project proposals and plans to develop project objectives.
• Experienced in design reviews, Commissioning and O&M of High, Medium and Low Voltage Equipment including 132kV GIS, HV and MV Substations, HV Power CTs & VTs, Power Transformers, Auxiliary Transformers, MV Power Cables.
• Experienced in supervision of construction and execution activities including installation of switchgears, transformers, power cables, lighting fixtures, electrification activities, cable termination etc.
• Experienced in FAT, SAT and commissioning of Electrical Equipment including Generators, 132kV GIS, 132kV and 22kV Substations, HV Power CTs & VTs, 132kV / 22kV Power Transformers, Auxiliary Transformers, 22kV / 11kV Switchgears, of renowned OEMs including Siemens, ABB, Schneider, GE.
2021 - 2023
1970 - current
Aug 2014 - Dec 2016
Aug 2009 - Jun 2013
|Reviewer Name||Project Name||Review||Deadlines||Quality||Communication|
|No reviews yet|