ExperienceSpecialist (> 15 years)
Born and raised in the UAE, I am an enthusiastic out of the box engineering lead, MSc. & TUV FSE degree holder with an accumulative Career of over
19 years split into "15" years in Oil & gas & Petrochemical industries and "4" years Business & Information Systems.
- MSc. In telecoms/Electronics Engineering & TUV FSE degree holder
‐ PMC, Technical/Supervisory role Currently occupying the position of the Subsea Controls and
Umbilicals/Submarine Cables engineering Specialist for EGYPTs Mega ZOHR Gas Field Development
‐ Brief overall experiences are, but not limited to:
1. Go to, proactive Subsea Controls and umbilicals Engineering Specialist Technical
consultant within a Project Management Team (PMC/PMT).
2. All Subsea products Engineering competent, such as:
• Electro/hydraulic/Optical umbilicals, HFLs, OFLs, EFLs and submarine
• All SPS Topside equipment (HPU, MCS, EPU, TUTU…etc) and Subsea
controls equipment’s (SCMs, SEMs, PCDMs, EODUs, HIPPS, Subsea
Distribution/communication Systems, manifolds, Xmas Tree, ETA,
3. In depth engagement in Design review, Product Qualification, System
Integrity/Integration Testing & Inspection, Problem solving & troubleshooting and
4. Chief Company/Client Representative onboard Installation vessels during
Umbilical’s laying, Subsea Controls SPS installations, Umbilicals/submarine cables
laying, Subsea troubleshooting and subsea commissioning.
5. Major Factory Testing (EFAT, FAT, IFAT) as well as Site testing (SAT) of majority
Subsea Topside/Subsea Controls equipment, ICSS, ESD, DCS, SIS, On-Skid Control
Packages, SCADA control systems, Instrumentation, Valves.
6. Quality oriented with an eye on Implementing Value Engineering approaches,
Contractors management & NCR resolutions, failure modes investigations,
7. Preparation of Project execution pro-active recovery plans and deliverables expediting.
8. COMPANY Representative at Manufacturing sites: SPS, distribution and Umbilicals
manufacturing Global facilities in Germany, USA, UK and Norway.
9. Preparation and review of all Engineering deliverables, such as FEED, Concept
selection, Tendering, Basic & detailed Engineering for instrumentation, Control, Subsea
engineering design documentations/drawings, datasheets, specifications...etc.
10. Preparation/review of all Instrumentation, Control and Systems Material Requisitions
(MRQs/MRPs) up until bidding Technical evaluations.
11. Vast Engagements in HAZOPs, HAZIDS and LOPA assessments.
12. Site client handover, Construction Supervision and commissioning assistance activities
of Instrumentation, control and Systems including and as built.
13.Certified Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV) “TÜV FS Eng. ID No. 10983 / 15”
14.Dutch Auctions and typical closed envelope bidding preparations.
15.Leading a team of professionals, negotiations, Tender bidding and Strategic planning.
My latest career developments were mostly in the Technical/Supervisory role Currently holding the position of the PMC Specialist for Subsea Instrumentation, Control and Umbilicals/Submarine Cables engineering Specialist in the PMC Team of the EGYPTs Mega ZOHR Gas Field
Development Project, where I had the opportunity to engage with the vast majority of executive and technical leads of the project from Basic Engineering, tendering, Bid Evaluation, Technical Qualification, Vendor print review/Approval, all factory and site testing (FAT, EFAT, IFAT, SATs), contractor management, detailed engineering, Factory testing, installation, commissioning, startup and ongoing maintenance support and troubleshooting in the Subsea Oil and Gas industry as well chief Client Representative onboard international construction vessels and site facilities.
My life moto and rules are taking on challenges, with the belief and like to think, that there is no such thing as "never or Impossible", either in achieving targets, schedules or a perfect state of project delivery.
I ideally picture myself leading a fortune500 company or make one myself within the coming 15 years.
2016 - current
2008 - 2016
2006 - 2008
2004 - 2006
Jan 2005 - Jan 2010
Sep 1999 - Jul 2004
|Reviewer Name||Project Name||Review||Deadlines||Quality||Communication|
|No reviews yet|