Expertise and Technical Portfolio: Having professional 25+ years of experience in FEED / EPC projects execution of control system, Instrumentation / Telecommunication related detail design & construction site support activities for Oil & Gas Onshore / Offshore plant and Petrochemical Refinery Greenfield / Brownfield projects.
• Lead teams to carry out project design activities in time bound schedule & forecasting.
• Co-ordination for work share projects, participation in meetings, interdisciplinary co ordination for IDC / IDIT.
• Extensive knowledge & work experience in checking & 3D model preparation using PDS or SP3D for Instrumentation / F&G / Telecom equipment & cable trays.
• Extensive knowledge & work experience in checking & 2D drawings preparation for Instrumentation / F&G / Telecom construction design deliverables using MicroStation or AutoCAD.
• Experience in review & preparation of Cable schedule, Cable drum schedule, Cable route index, Junction Box Schedule, Junction Box Grouping, Termination diagrams, Loop diagram and Bulk MTO.
• Provide and schedule technical training for newcomers & junior designers for team development at regular basis.
• Independently manage design review / audit and interview process activities.
• 3D model review attended with client at Sharjah (ADCO project & KOC project), Calgary Canada (NWR project).
• Participate in onshore construction support work as a construction field engineer at site for more than 3 years for ADCO project in Abu Dhabi.
• Participate for control system FAT (Yokogawa) in Abu Dhabi and Control room mechanical completion (KOC project) at fabrication yard in China.
• Overseas work experience in United Kingdom, U.A.E., Singapore, Canada, China and Qatar.