- Structural engineer with 14 years of combined experiences in EPC, EPCI, FEED and Detail Engineering for various types of offshore structures such as WHP Topside, WHP Jacket, Bridges, Subsea & CPP Topside Floatover, Jack-up Rig, Wind Farm Power and onshore project such as Power plant, Refinery.,.
- Performed Structural Design & Analysis of offshore structural using governing codes & Methods such API, DNV, AISC, ISO, PTS, BP and also based on Standards, Engineering formulas, Handbook, Skills & Experience.
- Providing engineering solutions, methods statement and prepare structural engineering analysis and procedure associated with the construction and offshore installation of heavy offshore structures specifically temporary supports, multi crane heavy lifts, transportation (multi wheel trailers, SPMT), Frame/deck/Subsea structure lifting handing in workshop and fabrication yard, assemble site, lifting in offshore conditions, weighing, Jacket frame roll ups, Jacket/Deck load-out analysis, sea-fastening calculation, lifting gear, offshore sequence.
- Prepared miscellaneous calculation: Weight control report, MTO,
- Created 3D model of offshore structure such as Topside, Jacket, PLEM, PLET, Bridge Link... using software such as SACS V12, SAP2000…
- Prepared and reported the offshore structures analysis including pre-service and In-service.
- Developed Spreadsheet in MS Excel and FEA software Ansys to calculate miscellaneous such as: Padeye/trunnion, Ring stiffener, Vortex Shedding, Wave Slamming, and Monorail design, pad-eyes/trunnion calculation, spreader beam calculation, supports design, structure global check and detail local strength check, Finite Element Analysis method (FEM), crawler crane ground bearing pressure and unity ratio check, spreader bar design, lifting gear design, etc.
- Sketch/drafted of Structural component and connection of the member using Computer Aid software such as AutoCAD 2D&3D