Over One (1) year of working experience in the oil and gas industry specializing in Offshore Installation Engineering. The expertise in the field may include (but is not limited to) the following:
• Offshore installation analysis (i.e. foundation pile and conductor stick-up & drivability analysis, conductor hang-off analysis, structure lifting & rigging analysis, spool & riser installation analysis, sea fastening/tiedown design, etc.)
• Installation aids design (i.e. Tugger winch, spreader frame, padeyes/ trunnions, guides & bumpers, pipeline crossing support, ROV platform, etc.)
• Structural integrity check of offshore structures for pre-service condition (i.e. Jacket/topside/module structural integrity check during lifting etc.)
• Review design and installation drawings and coordinate with structural designers/draughtsman for drafting works.
• Involvement in offshore and onshore assignment (field engineering works), site visits, meetings, and discussions with client, contractor/ subcontractor, and authorities. Working closely with all parties to address any engineering-related matters during construction and installation.
• Well-versed in offshore international guidelines (i.e API, AISC, PTS, DNVGL, ISO, IMCA), Strong mathematics and academics background. Good sense for human relations, willing to learn and to be corrected, outgoing and adventure person. Highly participated and co-operative team-player, creative, goal-oriented and self-motivated.