ExperienceSenior (5-10 years)
My name is Okachi Cheta Emmanuel, I hail from Omofo-Rundele in Emohua Local Government Area, Rivers State and I was born at Omofo-Rundele in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State in the 30th day of March, 1988 to the family of Late Mr. Okachi Emmanuel (father) and Mrs. Salome Okachi (mother).
My educational career started in State School Omofo Ndele, where I had my First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) in 1997. Thereafter I proceed to Rundele High School Agba-Ndele where I obtained my West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) in 2004 and I gained admission into Rivers State University of Science and Technology to study Electrical Engineering in the year 2010. In 2015, I graduated with Second Class Lower Division. I did my National Youth Service Corp in 2017 and I served in Ubakala Senior Secondary School Nsukwe, Abia State. I had my Master Degree in the year 2020. And also a member of COREN 2021. As an electrical engineer my job description includes but not limited to:
(1) General electrical installations and repairs in a building.
(2) To interpret electrical design
Subsequently, I have been enrolled into several trainings in electrical engineering design, trouble shooting, wiring and repairs with proven ability for installations and wirings.
I got a new appointment with DANELEC LIMITED 2017 and where I got my work experience. As an electrical engineer my job rates are:
- Involve in job safety training comply with all established rules and methods to ensure safe and healthy work atmosphere.
- Assist maintenance department for equipment repair.
- Record in documents all electrical design changes.
- Design new electrical engineering and control systems.
- Perform with site staff and external experts to supervise and enhance site electrical system utilization.
- Develop standard technical specifications and basic engineering drawings.
- Direct efforts to enhance electrical plant efficiency.
- Coordinating technicians and crafts people.
- Testing installations and systems, and analyzing data.
My post graduate experience at workplace. As an electrical engineer, the ability to see and provide a solution taking up a huge task with different challenges on electrical design, distribution, installation and wiring, repair and maintenance created by errors due to overload, energy surge, harmonic inference or unexpected spikes that a visual inspection alone may not identify. There are various method that could be adopted to reduce voltage drop system overload, poor or inefficient voltage control system due to lack of planning, faulty distribution systems etc. An efficient electrical power supply is one that seeks to overcome the unreliable power supply and delivers good quality power to load consumers and industrial users for reliable distribution system, the electrical power flow analysis is a fundamental because its play a major role during design stages and the operational stages as well as during expansion. The reason for load flow analysis is basically to compute accurate steady state voltages and voltages angle of all bases in the network, the real and reactive power flow into every time and transformers under a known generation and load.
2017 - 2020
Mar 2018 - Nov 2020