ExperienceLead (11-15 years)
Mechanical Engineer with over 11 years of experience in various projects including petrochemical, gas processing, and gold processing plant, especially in machinery and package types of equipment namely centrifugal pumps, steam turbines, centrifugal fans, centrifugal blower, purifier expander-generator, combustion equipment, and refrigeration system.
Have undergone front-end engineering, detail engineering, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, failure root cause analysis, and plant troubleshooting from which various good command, collaboration, negotiation, and quick problem-solving skills are acquired. Well-versed in international codes and standards. Worked effectively in a team consisting of various engineering disciplines to provide a solution and achieve a profitable outcome.
• Deeply involved in various green field projects including petrochemical, gas processing plant, and
gold processing plant from which various good command, collaboration, technical negotiation, and
quick-problem solving skills are acquired.
• Extensive field experience including installation and monitoring of rotating units namely centrifugal
pump, fan, blower, compressor, and steam turbine.
• Design, selection, procurement, inspection, and testing of rotating and static equipment in refining,
chemical, and oil and gas industries.
• Conversant with the international codes and standards namely API 610, API 611, API 673, API 617, and
• Sensitive to the dynamics of cross-cultural workspaces; Open to worldwide relocation.
• Work effectively in a team consisting of various disciplines to provide a solution and achieve a
• Strong work ethic, strong technical knowledge, experience in interfacing, self-motivated,
adaptability, proactive, and a yearning to never stop learning.
• Thorough vendor management and negotiation skills through the delivery of tender packages and
bid assessments, communicating a strong business case to achieve the best results.
• An enterprising leader with proven dexterity in leading, coordinating, and directing personnel
toward the accomplishment of a common goal and resolving project issues.
Proven Expertise in:
• Front End Engineering Design
• Detailed Engineering Design
• Technical & Commercial Assessment
• Tender Package Preparation
• Health & Safety Awareness
• Manpower and Financial Planning
• Cost Containment & Reduction
• Vendor Technical Negotiation
• Inspection & Test of Mechanical Equipment
2021 - current
2018 - 2021
Sep 2016 - Aug 2018