• Total 18 years of experience, In those 15 years as Piping materials engineer in offshore Oil & Gas, HVAC and HVDC - Concept, FEED, proposals and projects. 3 years as a Production engineer in fabrication of Rigid frame structures & Trailers fabrication unit. 1.5 years as Auto CAD draftsman (Part time).
• Extensive exposure to ASME/ASTM/API/MSS SP/DNVGL/NORSOK/EN/NEN/BS/ISO standards.
• Materials handled CS, LTCS, SS, DSS, SDSS, Inconel 625/825, GRE, Plastic piping, CuNi etc.
• Systems engineering - An interdisciplinary field of engineering and engineering management that focuses on how to design and manage complex systems over their life cycles.
• Design of Piping systems in accordance with ASME/ASTM/API/MSS SP/DNVGL/NORSOK/ EN/NEN/BS/ISO standards.
• Prepare / review of piping deliverables - Piping design basis, Topside Layout philosophy, Pipe Wall Thickness Calculation, Piping Material Specification, Piping Construction Standard, Valve Material & Construction Specification, Piping technical specification, Valve datasheets & Piping Specialty item datasheets etc. as per international codes and standards.
• Procurement activity - Prepare / review of Material requisition (MR’s/RFQ), Vendor offer review, Technical Query (TQ), Technical bid evaluation (TBE), Purchase specification/requisition (PS/PR), Vendor drawings and documents review (VDR) etc.
• Prepare / check Piping bulk MTO, Valve MTO.
• Checking of piping Isometric drawings, Pipe support GAD etc.
• VPRM (VANTAGE Project Resource Management), Systems engineering.
• Attend and resolve piping related site quires.
• Good knowledge of various MS Office Modules such as Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
• Hands on Experience on Autodesk’s Navisworks.
• Able to demonstrate strong project delivery focus, leadership qualities, technical knowledge in handling upstream oil and gas projects.
• Good Piping design & documentation experience in oil and gas industries and HVAC & HVDC projects.