ExperienceLead (11-15 years)
An experienced Project Control & Planning Engineer with more than 14 years with various EPCC downstream & upstream Oil & Gas Complex Project with several MNCs for local and international project. Shahrul is well exposed in the following task:
· Setup WBS, OBS & CBS of the project.
· Setup Planning Package consisting of project EPCC Master Schedule & Progress Measurement.
· Control and maintain time schedules and ensure the coordination and alignment between the project package schedules and key milestones.
· Define and monitor the project critical path.
· Pilots the Project status earned value method and to ensure the forecast reliability.
· Cost control (Budgeting, Forecasting & Invoicing) involved in cost performance analysis by developing cost monitoring breakdown structure (CBS) sheet.
· Perform economic evaluations and develop the project definition and scoping to define the total investment cost of the projects.
· Subcontract activities such as setup Contracting Strategy, Preparation of ITB Documents & Tabulation of contractor proposal for evaluation & Project Cost Overview for top management review & approval.
· Management of Change of the project (Potential Change Notice, evaluation of change impact, Change Request & Maintain the Change Log)
Develop & Maintain the Risk & Opportunities Register (Review rating on the probability, Severity & recommend the mitigation & contingencies).
2011 - current
Jul 2002 - Jul 2006