ExperienceSenior (5-10 years)
I realized that power/energy, water & waste water treatment, mining, petrochemical, oil and gas including its downstream sectors are important things for human life meanwhile the demand also increases continuously.
Accordingly, I want to be a specialist in those particular area. Previously I have almost 8 years solid working experiences (2003 ~ 2012) as mechanical engineer in manufacturer sector [heavy equipment, automotive industry and also pipe manufacturer]. I was also completed with related courses/trainings supporting my job for future development.
The rest of my experiences now is at oil & gas industry. Started as Sr. Piping Engineer for oil & gas EPC Company Entrepose Group - PT Istana Karang Laut (2012 ~ February 2022) with main jobs are how to win tender and how to satisfy the client by bringing completed project safely, timely, cost competitive with good quality. Afterward I continue working for oil & gas EPC Company Slipform Engineering Group - PT Slipform Indonesia as Sr. Piping Engineer until today. At my current job, I have opportunity to apply all knowledge by combining from several previous experiences.
I am today is actually compilation from many experiences before and I still grow becoming a better man because I know that I shall learn in all my life.
§ Having an excellent analytical skill in Mechanical Engineering
§ Good knowledge in Piping Engineer in Oil & Gas Facilities Design Project, such as :
1. Utilizing P&ID, Material Class, Pipe Isometric and Environmental data as modeling input
2. Static equipment system analysis (PV Elite, Compress, E-tank software)
3. Piping stress analysis & calculation (Caesar Software)
4. Prepare specifications, data sheet, material requisition, design reports and calculation notes for piping components: Piping Material Class, Insulation, Painting, Manual Valve, Special item (Strainer, Spectacle Blind, Flame Arrester, Insulating Gasket, Automatic Drain Trap, Monolithic Insulation Joint, etc.)
5. Check and discuss with other discipline engineer and drafting office to ensure other discipline comment to be incorporated with mechanical design
6. Review technical bid proposal and perform technical bid evaluation
7. Review, verify, and approve documents and drawings prepared by contractor and ensure compliance with company standard, project specifications, design philosophy, best practices, and relevant codes and standards like ASME, API, NACE, TEMA, etc.
8. Drawing & design review : Plot Plan, Equipment Layout, Piping Isometric, GA drawing, 3D Model design Smart Plant, Navisworks,
9. Check & review material take off (MTO)
10. Having experience of project site supervision : site piping fabrication, installation, erection and testing
2022 - current
2012 - 2022
2009 - 2012
2006 - 2009
2003 - 2005
Sep 2013 - Mar 2015
Jan 2000 - Jan 2003