Scope of work
1. Perform instrument Engineering design for Onshore and/or Offshore Oil and Gas facilities
2. Responsible for E3D (Aveva PDMS/SP3D) instrument set up and modelling of offshore instrument equipment/ladders, meter, etc.
3. Prepare specifications and datasheets in accordance with project requirements to ensure technical and regulatory compliances are met
4. Prepare cable block diagram and wiring diagrams for ICSS and other packages
5. Prepare instrument index, hookup drawing, MTO, cable schedule, IS calculation and instrument layout etc.
6. Take part in inter-discipline coordination work between engineers from other disciplines to ensure quality and interfacing of electrical part in larger package supplies
7. Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements
8. Work independently and also together with a team of specialized instrument Engineers/Designers for the complete detail design
1. Bachelor Degree in instrument Engineering
2. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with instrument design involving Onshore and/or Offshore Electrical power and distribution system
3. Familiarity with global instrument codes, standards and regulations i.e. IEC/BSI, etc
4. Knowledge of instrument system for assessment/compliance studies and reports
5. Willing to travel regionally (i.e SEA, China, etc.) when required