Scope of work
• Lead and contribute to the design, analysis, and specification of mechanical static equipment such as pressure vessels, heat exchangers, storage tanks, and piping systems.
• Conduct engineering calculations, simulations, and risk assessments to ensure equipment integrity and compliance with industry standards.
• Manage and oversee mechanical static engineering projects from conception to completion.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget while adhering to quality standards.
• Provide technical guidance and expertise in the evaluation and selection of materials, components, and suppliers for static equipment.
• Resolve complex technical issues and challenges related to mechanical static engineering.
• Stay abreast of industry codes, standards, and regulations, ensuring that all designs and projects comply with relevant safety and environmental requirements.
• Collaborate with regulatory authorities to obtain necessary approvals and permits.
• Collaborate with internal teams, including process engineers, structural engineers, and project managers, to ensure seamless integration of mechanical static equipment within overall project goals.
• Communicate effectively with clients, vendors, and stakeholders, providing updates and addressing queries related to mechanical static engineering.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical static engineering within the oil and gas industry.
• In-depth knowledge of industry codes and standards such as ASME, API, and TEMA.
• Proficiency in using engineering software and tools for design and analysis.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Professional Engineer (PE) license is a plus.